Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 50 - Moving Around Better

I'm able to move around better, little by little. I still use my one crutch when I leave the house. I've been trying to walk for as far as I can while holding the crutch, but without actually using it. Then I get tired or start to feel pain because of the strain, I use the crutch. I'm trying to ween myself off of the crutch at this point. I'm still wearing the post op shoe when I leave the house and sometimes around the house. I just can't bare the thought of taking the chance of bumping my feet anywhere! My doctor gave me the ok to wear whatever shoes that feel comfortable, but since my toes are still healing, I don't want to enclose them in shoes. And I'd still wrapping my toes, so I'm not yet ready to show then off yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment