Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 56 ( Week 8) Shoulda Woulda Coulda!

So my Dr. says that by 3 months, I should feel a whole lot better! I must say that I'm a little skeptical. This has been such a slow process for me! When I say my Dr. 2 wks ago, I told him that I was concerned about the fact that I still have corns. When he performed the surgery, he didn't excise the corns. His reasoning behind that was that they would fall off on their own....Now don't get me wrong, the corns are getting smaller.....on SOME toes. But I'm starting to get nervous and impatient! I feel like I should see a much larger improvement by now. Dr. said, before my surgery, that if there is something I'm not satisfied with, he would go back in and fix it free of charge. I thought that sounded good at the time, but now that I feel that there is a real possibility that I may need to take him up on that offer, who the hell wants to go through surgery again?!?!? I thought that I was doing the right thing, that it would minimize the scaring, but trust me, the scaring is only temporary. My scars have diminished drastically! I wish I would have gone to someone who would have excised all the corns at the time of surgery. I wish I would have opted for a Dr. who used pins after surgery! At least that way, I could have avoided floppy toe. My toes would have been stronger, faster, and I would have been wearing regular shoes by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment