Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 11 - My New Toes Introduced

I took my second trip, post surgery, to the podiatrist today for my dressing change. Throughout the week, I've been having pain when I walk which I believe is attributed to the stitches being pulled buy the gauze. I've read in other people's experiences that this is 'annoying'. NOT TRUE FOR ME!! It was very painful! It keeps me off my feet, for the most part. Starting to go quite crazy, sitting in the house, day after day. 






AHEAD


                      
                           











                                          ARE






                                                                     
                                                                         

                                                                  SOME














                                                                                          PRETTY 





























                                                                                                              SCARY














                                                                                                                                  PHOTOS!!!!!!
















                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                               
















Left foot with betadine (not blood)


 Right foot

No comments:

Post a Comment