Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 21 - No Pain!

This morning I woke up to find that I had slept through the entire night!!! I can't remember the last time that has happened! I usually need to get up 1-3 times a night to use the bathroom. I also wake up here and there in order to adjust myself in regards to my minimally elevated feet. Anyhow, I obviously had gotten the best sleep in a long time.

I decided not to take any Tylenol this morning to see how long I could go without any pain. For most of the day, I stayed in bed, as usual, and had virtually no pain! The only pain I started to have, in the middle of the day, was as a result of a large bruise on my left foot. But that was so minimal, compared to what I went through yesterday, that I just ignored it. All day, I went with no pain pills for the first time in almost 6 weeks (since my first surgery)!

We'll see how long this lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment